Brightstar Fires - Vega Gas Portable Fire Pit - Square - Luxury Fire Pits
Free Shipping to UK Mainland. 5-15 Business days.
*Delivery on this item typically takes 2-3 working days from in-stock*
Brightstar Fires are made/supported in the UK, manufactured from high-quality exterior stainless steel & use powerful 18kw burners made for the UK market.
The warmth and glow of naked fire pit flames provides a magical backdrop for any social event. This Brightstar Fires Vega Gas Fire Pit, allows you to soak in such experiences at your convenience.
The 18kW outdoor gas fire pit packs a powerful punch despite its small size. This also makes it a very portable product, so you can easily get that campfire feeling anywhere, all year round.
The Vega square gas fire pit comes in 2 versions to suit different preferences:
- LPG burner
- Mains gas
It is essential that you know with certainty, which version you require before ordering. This will ensure you can enjoy all that the best gas fire pit around has to offer once it’s in your possession.
- Delivery within 2-3 working days
- Adjustable flame height
- Push button piezo ignition
- Flame failure safety device
- CE certified for safety
- Includes a lava rock to cover the burner
- The LPG model comes complete with a 4m hose and clips
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- During use the burner's surrounding metal structure can become extremely hot. Be sure to let it cool down before removal.
- A lot of heat is generated directly underneath the burner. As such, it is best suited for stone patios but can cause damage to lawns and decking. To overcome this, carefully position the on a standard 60cm stone paving for effective heat insulation.
- While the stainless steel and weatherproof burner is surrounded by a tough black powder coat, it is still susceptible to deterioration if damaged. An optional and highly recommended Vega Weather Cover is available for peace of mind.
- Make sure that you're confident in the version (LPG bottle or natural gas mains) you need before placing your order.
Specific for the LPG Bottle (Propane) Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kW
- Installation: It requires a gas pipe from the bottle location. Usually, it's also a lot closer, which makes installation easier
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Multiple burners: There's the option for you to have multiple burners since each one runs from its own bottle
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you may need a bottle regulator if you do not have one already. A regulator spanner is included.
- Be aware that you need a propane bottle no less than 19kg to be used with this fire pit table
- If you are missing any of the following accessories needed to operate your LPG version table, you can find them here:
- LPG Two Bottle Changeover Kit including spanner
- LPG Bottle Gauge including spanner
- Installation Kit for 20mm MDPE
- Installation Kit for 25mm MDPE
Specific for the Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kw
- Installation: Will need a gas supply pipe from the meter. This cannot be taken from an existing supply pipe to another appliance. Check with your gas engineer first.
- Convenient as always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas
- For this version, we have an installation kit for 25mm MDPE to aid connection of the table to the gas meter, if you need it.
Castillo Gas Square Fire Pit Table - Delivery Times
Waiting times for Brightstar Fires products are as follows:
- Vega Portable Firepit: 2-3 Working Days
- Weather Covers: 2-3 Working Days
- Accessories: 2-3 Working Days
- Fire Pits and Tables: 3-4 Weeks
No extra shipping cost is incurred when spending over £200. Otherwise, default shipping costs are £19.99.
Delivery outside the United Kingdom is possible but at a cost calculated based on the delivery address. Please contact us for a quote.
- Option of LPG bottle or mains natural gas input
- LPG version requires not less than 19kg propane bottle for use
- Fire pit dimensions: 610 x 610 x 350mm (24.0" x 24.0" x 13.8")
- Burner size: 580 x 580mm (22.8" x 22.8")
- Weight: 28kg (61.7lbs)
- Powerful and adjustable 18kW output
All our gas fire pits & burner kits are available in mains natural gas or LPG bottle versions. You’ll still get the same powerful 18kW heat output, regardless of gas type. We advise connecting to the mains gas supply if possible. Installation costs could be higher, but running costs would be lower.
The burners are not interchangeable, so it’s important to select the correct gas type when ordering. If you end up with the wrong version – contact us.
|Gas Type Comparison||Natural Mains Gas||LPG Bottle (Propane)|
|Installation||Will need a gas supply pipe from the meter. This cannot be taken from an existing supply pipe to another appliance.
Check with your gas engineer first.
|Will need a gas pipe from the bottle location. This could be a lot closer, so easier to install|
|Convenience||Always available. No bottles to run out half way through your party.||Convenient if you cannot install a mains gas burner.|
|Multiple Burners||Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.||You can have multiple burners as each runs from its own bottle.|
|Running Costs||Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.||Bottled gas is more expensive than natural gas.|