Elementi Lunar Fire Bowl for Liquid Propane Gas or Natural Gas in Light Grey (Includes Canvas Cover)
Free Shipping to UK Mainland. 5-15 Business days.
*Delivery on this item is free and typically takes 2-7 working days from in-stock.
*Next Day/Express shipping available on request (post-code dependent), contact us if you'd like to understand costs.
Beautiful fire bowl from ELEMENTI
Just imagine the summer bbq of your dreams, or a cosy winter's night enjoying toasted marshmallows and a lovely glass of red wine. Now take that image, and look no further, as the Lunar Fire Bowl from Elementi is just one click away - turn that dream into a reality today. With a 45,000 BTU heating capacity, you'll be itching to get outside, either to enjoy some downtime, or to entertain friends. The magnificent slate grey finish compliments the beauty of the moon, hence the name 'Lunar Fire Bowl'.
Made from the finest, high-quality materials, rest assured that this fire bowl will last for years. On top of that, the set also includes 12kg lava rock to add character to your outdoor entertainment area.
The Elementi Lunar Bowl fire table comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from High performance cast concrete
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob.
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off.
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- Matching tank cover available
- CSA & CE Certified.
- Body construction: High performance cast concrete
- Dimensions: 107 x 107 x 40 cm
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter
- Burner ring construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: D51.5 x 5 cm (I.D.)
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA & CE Certified
- Media: 6 kgs lava rock (included)
- Matching tank cover and wind screen available
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Specifics for Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: A professionally installed shut-off valve between the supply piping and the socket is recommended. Socket connection must be made outdoors.
- Convenience: It is always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.
- Note: Burner valves are pre-tested at the factory to operate on natural gas. Do not attempt to convert or change.
Shipping and Delivery
- We will send your order using the fastest, safest and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
- Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
- The carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
- In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.
- We will try to insure your delivery happens as soon as possible (usually around 2-7 working days) but we use independent carriers so timescales can vary.