Elementi Ridgefield Fire Pit for Liquid Propane Gas or Natural Gas in Matte Grey (Includes PVC Cover)
Free Shipping to UK Mainland. 5-15 Business days.
*Delivery on this item is free and typically takes 2-7 working days from in-stock.
*Next Day/Express shipping available on request (post-code dependent), contact us if you'd like to understand costs.
Enhance your outdoor space with the Ridgefield Fire Pit from ELEMENTI
A minimalist, slate grey square fire pit, the Ridgefield is the perfect garden fire pit you've been searching for. This cool grey is incredibly popular with our customers who are searching for an understated yet versatile design.
With a single twist of a knob, ignite a flickering flame that dances over a bed of lava rocks! Place a comfortable couch side by side or around the square fire pit and you're in for a glorious evening!
The Elementi Ridgefield Fire Pit comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- Made from Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Control system: Push button spark ignition system
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- CE & CSA Certified
- PVC cover included
- Warranty: 1 year
Accessories available (sold separately):
- Body construction: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Dimensions: 68cm L x 68cm W x 36cm H
- Weight: 39kg
- Burner ring size: 25 cm diameter
- Burner ring construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 31 x 31 x 0.5 cm
- Burner pan construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Push button spark ignition system with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 11.7 KW (40,000 BTUs)
- Certification: CE & CSA Certified
- Media: 6kg lava rock (included)
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 40,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Specifics for Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 40,000 BTUs
- Installation: A professionally installed shut-off valve between the supply piping and the socket is recommended. Socket connection must be made outdoors.
- Convenience: It is always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.
- Note: Burner valves are pre-tested at the factory to operate on natural gas. Do not attempt to convert or change.
Shipping and Delivery:
- We will send your order using the fastest, safest and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
- Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
- The carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
- In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.
- We will try to insure your delivery happens as soon as possible (usually around 2-7 working days) but we use independent carriers so timescales can vary.