Elementi Tramore Fire Bowl for Liquid Propane Gas or Natural Gas in Light Grey (Includes PVC Cover)
Free Shipping to UK Mainland. 5-15 Business days.
*Delivery on this item is free and typically takes 2-7 working days from in-stock.
*Next Day/Express shipping available on request (post-code dependent), contact us if you'd like to understand costs.
Cozy up with Tramore Fire Bowl from ELEMENTI
Nothing brings people closer than a cozy outdoor space to spent time in. Presenting, Tramore fire bowl! The smooth circular glass-fiber base is so inviting that everyone will be enticed to sit around the tablespace while having the best conversation! Your hang-out place will never be troubled by the chilly weather with its 50,000 BTUs heating capacity! Tramore fire bowl will bring warmth and coziness to your outdoor area without compromising the aesthetic look of your garden!
Features and Benefits
- Made from Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- CSA & CE Certified
- PVC cover included
- Warranty: 1 year
- Body construction: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Dimensions: 87 x 87 x 37 cm
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter
- Burner ring construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 45.1 cm diameter (I.D.)
- Burner pan construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA& CE Certified
- Media: 6 kgs lava rock (included)
- PVC cover included
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 50,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Shipping and Delivery
- We will send your order using the fastest, safest and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
- Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
- The carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
- In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.
- We will try to insure your delivery happens as soon as possible (usually around 2-7 working days) but we use independent carriers so timescales can vary.